You know what scares me about giving physical intimacy in our marriage to God? There are a couple of things.
- 1. I am scared that I doubt and lose faith, making this whole surrender unfruitful.
- 2. I am scared to find out that Anna really doesn’t love me in that way. Or doesn’t care how I feel at all.
- 3. I am scared that I won’t find peace.
- 4. I am scared that 6 months will go by without her even making love to me once.
Some encouraging things
- 1. I am not doing this alone, as my friend, Josh, is there with me doing this fast as well.
- 2. I am realizing that my duty is to love no matter what, and it is coming easier than it has in the past.